1. On Thursday, Fast-Food workers throughout the nation went on strike. In the new wave of walkouts, workers have gained serious momentum. Check out the photos on tumblr.
NC NAACP president "you can't separate workers rights from civil rights" #829strike pic.twitter.com/N3bom7v80B
2. Secretary of Labor Tom Perez wrote a message to all UFCW Members this Labor Day!
3. Happy Labor Day, Need a brief history of it?
4. Make sure you make your Labor Day UNION-MADE! Here are some easy ways to make your weekend #unionmade.
5. Here are 14 Labor struggles you should pay attention to this Labor Day.
6. Senator Warren asks a tough question to colleagues: Why isn't the minimum wage $22 per hour? Good Question, check this video out!
7. Last night was our Labor Day celebration, Local 1500 Night w/ the Brooklyn Cyclones, check out the pics here!
8. Local 400 ratifies a contract with Kroger.
9. Last one on low wages, here's a statistic that will seriously irritate you.
10. Another Pathmark is closing in New Jersey.
11. What has Labor done to make your day possible right now? Check this awesome site by AFSCME.
12. We've added our voice to call on Walmart to pay a REAL wage to their employees and to re-instate their illegally fired strikers! Add your voice to this Labor Day message!