The UFCW Local 1500 A&P bankruptcy negotiating team continues to meet with company officials and other effected Unions. Two meetings were held this week: Tuesday July 5th and Wednesday July 6th. At both meetings, information was exchanged and proposals were discussed. These are very difficult negotiations and they continue to move slowly.
The next round of meetings are expected to be held in approximately 10-to 14 days. As always, we will keep you updated on any developments that may result from our meeting with the company. Please remember the following:
1. Stay united. We are all in this together and together is the only way we can succeed.
2. Please ignore all the rumors and count on your Union to deliver you the most up to date information to you.
3. Stay in touch with your Union Representative and Shop Steward.
4. Visit the Union web site and Facebook page for information.
5. Should you want to email us information or questions, please do so at firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Show your solidarity by wearing your buttons. If you need more, speak to your Union Representative.
Thank you for continued patience as our Union deals with this crisis. It is only with your tremendous support and solidarity that we will help turn this company around.